Poliamoris is a platform where respect, tolerance, and freedom of all options and ways of loving are paramount. We want to provide you with the best possible experience on a pleasant and safe social network for all people.
To achieve this, we have established a set of basic community rules regarding the permitted photos and videos on Poliamoris.
Remember: you are solely responsible for the content or information you post or display on the Poliamoris.com service or transmit to other users of the platform.
As a user of Poliamoris, you agree that:
- Explicit nudity, genitals, or content that could be considered pornographic, obscene, or disturbing to other users is not allowed. This rule also applies to “Your Private Photos.” Please note that you are solely responsible for the content you upload to any internet platform. If you desire privacy, we suggest using the private video chat integrated into the platform.
- Photos that display violent, illegal, offensive, defamatory, or content that incites drug use or illegal activities, hatred, or racism, or that violate the privacy of other people, etc., are not allowed.
- Photos that include minors under 18 years of age, or that may raise doubt about their age, are not allowed.
- Photos protected by copyright, commercial watermarks, other applications or websites, covert advertising, etc., are not allowed.
- Photos that contain sensitive information such as personal data, phone numbers, email accounts, addresses, etc., are not allowed.
- Photos of landscapes, objects, sayings, slogans, memes, etc., are not allowed in your public photos. This space is intended only for photos of people. Use your private photo album for landscape photos and other messages.
- For your Profile Photo, we suggest an up-to-date, preferably full-face photo where you are recognizable. A good main photo will increase your contacts. Users with at least one public photo achieve many more contacts than those with all private photos or no photos at all.
- These rules also apply to your profile introduction videos.
Poliamoris reserves the right to modify these rules on the content allowed on the platform.
At Poliamoris, we care about your safety and privacy. As an internet user, it is important to know that no computer system is impenetrable and it happens occasionally: from small recipe websites to large multinational companies that have suffered attacks and system breaches.
Therefore, in order to protect the safety and privacy of Poliamoris users, we do not allow sexual or compromising content in private photos. This space is reserved for those who want to give access to more suggestive photos only to those they choose, or for users who, for privacy or shyness, do not want to upload public photos.
If you want to get to know each other more closely and realistically, and avoid uploading compromising content to private photos, we remind you that you have the option of an integrated video call in the portal, with the extra security of not having to exchange personal information or phone numbers before seeing each other and finding out if there can be attraction and compatibility.
If you see any content that you believe should not be on Poliamoris, please report it by clicking on “Report Photo” or “Report Profile,” or contact us on our help page.