Welcome to our Support Center
How to upload or delete your public and private photos
To add or delete photos from your profile, follow these steps:
- Click on “Profile” by hovering over your main profile photo.
- Click on the “+” icon next to your main profile photo or “Edit photos.”
- To add new photos, click on “Add photos” and select the photos you wish to upload.
- To delete photos, simply click on the “X” located in the upper right corner of each photo you wish to remove.
- To choose your main profile photo, click on the photo and then “Make Profile Photo.”
- To change the access to your photos, select “Public” or “Private” when uploading them. You can change their privacy by clicking on the lock icon.
- Access your profile and select “Photos.”
- To add new photos, click on the “+” icon located in the upper right corner and select the photos you wish to upload to your public or private gallery.
- To delete photos, click on the photo you wish to remove and select the trash can icon.
- To choose your main profile photo, select it and then the “Set as Main” icon.
- To change the access to your photos, click on the lock icon and select “Public” or “Private.”